LANCIA STRATOS HF BODY (WB210mm.F3/R6mm) # 7214
Cup Racer and Switch fans, the Lancia Stratos HF body is now available! The legendary Lancia Stratos HF was the first "homologation special" rally car. Lancia produced just enough street cars to meet the rules that allowed it be entered in World Rally Championship competition. And compete it did, with three successive WRC titles in 1974, 1975 and 1976. Bold futuristic styling by Bertone and dominance in competition make the Stratos HF one of the most famous rally cars of all time.
The body comes in clear polycarbonate so you can paint it with your own favorite color scheme. The decals provided allow you to replicate the Stratos HF car #1 Alitalia car that was driven by Sandro Munari to victory at the Rallye Monte-Carlo in 1977. And, decals are provided to replicate the street version of the Stratos as well. It's a perfect fit on Cup Racer and Switch cars as well as many other "Mini" size cars with 225mm wheelbases.
Like all HPI bodies, Lancia Stratos HF comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and a large pre-cut decal sheet. The body has drill locations marked for HPI Cup Racer cars, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes.
- Premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos and more for a perfect finish with a lot of details
- High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance - For extra strength and longer life
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
- Clear body (finished example shown)
- Pre-marked body post holes - For easy mounting on HPI cars
- Fits the HPI Cup Racer, HPI Switch and other "Mini" size cars