ads



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tamiya Has Re-released The Stadium Blitzer

Ok so a few days ago I mistakenly posted that Tamiya was going to re-re the Stadium Blitzer on a new chassis. I was wrong! They are dropping this puppy intact! Same chassis as 1992! The 90's were my late teens and early 20's. that was my heyday. With 09/11/2001 changing the world it almost seems like the 90's were a lifetime ago. These re-releases bring me right back to when we were carefree and not tied to our pocket computers (cellphones). We bought and built what we wanted and not what the group mind of the forum says to get. I did not buy a Stadium Blitzer when it was out because my Ultima truck conversion was a finely honed weapon by then. I did respect the out of the box performance that it had. Previous Tamiya trucks needed to be tweaked to do what that Blitzer did stock. Considering I am hemorrhaging money right now I can't plan a purchase. Heck I still don't know what kit I am buying myself for Christmas/Birthday (my birthday is exactly a week before Christmas). This, however, is moving right up the list. Now if only someone can rere a Futaba FXT conversion kit for this...
RC Stadium Blitzer 2010 Item #58482 MSRP: $216.00
This is the re-release of the 2WD truck Stadium Blitzer which was first released in 1992.
Specs & Features:
  • 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
  • The basic layout of the original Stadium Blitzer remains the same and comes equipped with the same popular body.
  • 4-Wheel independent double wishbone suspension and CVA oil dampers offer plenty of suspension stroke.
  • The low center of gravity ABS resin bathtub chassis has a rear mounted motor.-Sealed diff gears included.
  • The polycarbonate body reproduces the form of stadium racer-like trucks and comes in the same livery and coloring as the 1992 released original.
  • 13T and 15T pinion gears included.

1 comment:

best car seats 2010 said...

The excitement seen in full size stadium truck racing can now be enjoyed with Tamiya's Stadium Blitzer.

Post a Comment