ads



Monday, January 17, 2011

The Mazda RX-3 Will Make You Cooler

So many of you have never seen these cars. This is for two reasons. The first is that they all rusted away to their molecular level and the other is that the few remaining ones have been kidnapped by Puerto Ricans. I can't complain because they take great care of them. Some are restored, some are drag racers, all are dope. I just lament the fact that I don't own one nor will I ever unless I marry into a family that has one. I hear the Filipino's on the west coast do the same thing. Apparently some cultures have always been aware of the virtues of small RWD imports. Despite the real ones being long gone we can still live vicariously through our models. That sounded less geeky in my head. Anyways, ABC Hobby has us covered.

In honor of the man today I will leave you with a quote from MLK:

"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment