ads



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HPI Savage Flux 2350 Video

Every RC hobbyist can appreciate stomping around with a big wheeled RC truck. Yes I said "stomping around", the Tamiya Blackfoot was my first RC. Anyhoot, This video is of the new Savage with some brushless motor from a Toyota Prius or something.

This morning I had to decide between going to work and shooting another snow video. I chose wrong. Tomorrow I will not make the same mistake. I'm putting batteries on charge tonight. The plan is to bring it into work and let my boss play with it after the video shoot. Then he may not notice how late I am.

This big ol' truck makes me want to finish my super trail truck. It's more like a redneck truck but that phrase is a bit prejudiced so I really don't want to use it. I need to find a new nickname for lifted big tire trucks. Watch the video and feel inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment