The Ford SVT Lightning from 1999 - 2004 is now available on the popular TT-01E 4WD chassis.
Specs & Features:
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Chrome Metal Plated Wheels).
- The polycarbonate body depicts the famous form of the SVT F-150 Lightning.
- Length: 463mm Width: 187mm.
- 26mm width wheels and tires with tread pattern included.
- Based on the fun to drive TT-01 Type-E Chassis for effortless assembly.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Remember the time when there was a new kit that you liked but had no reason to buy? The one that you looked at and looked at but didn't pull the trigger. You know the one that they put on sale for less than $80 but you still didn't buy it. Then after they stopped making it you realized how awesome it would be in your collection. Well i did that twice once with the Tamiya TL01 Mustang Cobra and again with the Tamiya TL01 F-150 SVT Lightning. Tamiya has gone and re-released the Lightning body on the TT-01E chassis. That will make an awesome first touring car. The TT-01E is the best low cost touring car kit on the market right now. Easy to put together, decent handling, and more options than Eva Mendes (I am her best option by far though). Personally I would rather have a TL01 because I have a lot of hop-ups for it and don't really want to use them on my rally car. One thing that stands out on this version is the lack of those gross graphics the old one had. Look at it.