ads



Thursday, December 23, 2010

ABC Hobby And My Light Fetish

I love auxiliary lighting on rally cars. A lot. I can still remember seeing my first set. they were on a Porsche 911 kitted up for rally. Emblazoned across the from were a magnificent rack of lights. My young mind couldn't understand why all cars didn't have this. The curved array on this car is just so sweet. Combine that with the beautiful Ralliart Graphics and you have this work of art.
Super Body 01 ■: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III 1996 WRC Edition Details
Length: 454mm
Width: 190mm
Wheelbase: 260mm
Accessories: 6 light stations, decals, decals rally spec, masking film, Full-color painting guide
The body is painted for the ad. The actual product will be clear unpainted body. Wheel Tire Muffler riding chassis number plate is not included.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog dude. I found it trying to find some info on rally cars (or a good model to begin with and then do the mods) and your blog is pretty cool.

Keep up the street race love.

Jeff~

Post a Comment