ads



Thursday, December 16, 2010

RC Drift City Redux

Two, yes two videos for you today. As you may have noticed this is drift video week. I have ordered the final pieces for my drifter. As soon as it's finished I will be doing a feature on it. Don't worry it will get bumped to the top of the list. I also have a surprise coming from China. It's a brand new clone of a new chassis. I want to reveal more but just in case it's lousy I will keep the details to myself until it arrives.

Dorifto City! This is another one. This terrible weather we are having is making me think an indoor drift city is the way to go. Now it's time to calculate the square footage of a drift city and drivers stand. I don't know why I want this but I do. watch the videos and you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment