ads



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Tamiya HSV TA05v2

This new car has me on the fence. On one hand the HSV body is diggity dope but this livery is wiggity wack. Very rarely do all three stars align; beautiful car, cool livery, and race winning performance. I've had an idea for an HSV body for a few months now but I am too cheap to execute it. My problem is I get an idea and spend a bunch of money on it just to do it, then I put it in a box and forget about it. For example, I have no idea where the HKS Viper is right now. I have to assume that bright thing is in a box somewhere. I seriously have a wall of boxes that I store cars in. I also have another wall with kit boxes and NIB's. I only keep a few cars out at a time. That's why my projects take so long. Out of sight, out of mind. Look at this car and decide for yourself.
RC Weider HSV-010 - TA05V.2 #58484
Team Weider is a Super GT team that drove the impressive Honda HSV-010 for the 2010 season. At the season's opening race, the Team Weider's HSV-010 sensationally won pole position immediately stating its intentions for the championship. At the 2nd round Okayama GT 300km race, the HSV-010 won pole position again and went on to win the race. Other strong performances including a 3rd place finish at the 4th Round Sepang, a 2nd place finish at the 5th Round Sugo set up an exciting championship deciding fnal 8th Round at Motegi. After winning pole position for a third time, the race saw the Team Weider HSV-010 battle hard with the Lexus Team Petronas Tom's machine for the win. Although narrowly missing out on the victory, the 2nd place finish was enough for the team to be crowned the 2010 Super GT 500 Class champions.
Specs & Features:
  • 1/10 scale R/C assembly model.
  • Polycarbonate body.
  • Medium-narrow racing slick tires and medium-narrow 6-spoke wheels (offset +2) included.
  • Separately molded metal plated light cases included.
  • Side mirrors and rear wing are accurately reproduced with separately molded parts.
  • 2-belt driven TA05 ver.II chassis offers superior control, handling, and easier maintenance.
  • Sticker sheet and masking seals included.

No comments:

Post a Comment