ads



Monday, August 15, 2011

SPICE Has a Drift Chassis!

I really like SPICE. They are literally the spice in our RC food. The part that makes things yummy. Now they're doing something else yummy. They have a drift car. Guess where the motor is. Yup you're right. It's in front. I can't complain because SPICE is the RAUH Welt Begriff of RC. Ok I would like to be the RWB of RC so maybe they can be the Tra-Kyoto those guys are cooler anyway.
Look at this chassis. I can't tell you much about it because I cannot read Japanese. I can read awesome, and this car has it written all over it. When you do find it, buy it. SPICE has world renown quality and value. don't believe me? Check the car out.
Spec:
  • Wheel Base (255mm - 259mm adjustable): Standard 257mm
  • Tread (186mm - 190mm adjustable): Standard 186mm
  • Gear Ratio: 2.0 (36T/18T)
  • Drive: 2 belt / 4wd
  • Damper: F&R CVA Oil Damper
  • Full Ball Bearings
  • Suspension system: Double Wishbone
  • Steering Tie Rod: 3 steps
  • Caster: Adjustable: 4, 7, 10, 14 deg
  • Camber: 0 - -10 deg.

Include:
  • Spice gramLights 57D Wheel Offset 4 White (4 wheels)
  • Spice Round Drift Tires - 75R (5deg round angle)

No comments:

Post a Comment