The world-class performance of the 1/10 EP Touring Car TF-5 has evolved into the wider TF-5S, suited to 200mm body styles. While maintaining the TF-5's driver-friendly shaft drive characteristics, the new TF-5S delivers sharper speed in stunning scale detail. In addition, all PureTen series body sets can be fitted and even the position of the body mounting holes are the same. Designed for easy assembly, beginners to experts will enjoy the building experience as well as the driving performance. Now a special event has been created for racers to appreciate the scale form of these machines with the TF-5 SUPER GT Challenge in addition to the KYOSHO TROPHY to be awarded the Saturday before qualifying in the 2009 KYOSHO CUP! The electrifying speed of EP touring cars combined with magnificent SUPER GT series scale body designs promises to set hearts as well as cars racing!
- 200mm Body Lineup - 200mm width allows the huge lineup of PureTen body sets to be used. Uses the same body mounting hole positions as the PureTen GP Fazer, FW06 and more.
- True 4WD - Shaft driven 4WD system gives you the most efficient drive train compared to other methods. Sealed drive train delivers reliability and confidence for parking lot racing.
- G20 Motor - Equipped with the reliable brushed G20 540 size motor, with built in cooling fan.
- Oil Filled Shocks - The TF-5S comes with a full set of oil filled shocks unlike other competitors that give you frictions shocks. Oil shocks give you a better handle on the road by hugging every turn and giving you full control.
- High Quality Body - Kyosho bodies are made from high quality polycarbonate and are fully licensed by the car manufacture and race team.
- Front & Rear Ball Diff's - Shaft drive 4WD chassis uses ball differentials on front and rear to deliver easy driving control at breathtaking speeds. Suitable for drivers of all skill levels.
- Tub Chassis - Composite tub chassis delivers both a good racing platform and a its also a user friendly design.
- Ball Bearings - A complete set of bearings are used throughout the drive train to give the best drive train performance.
- Low C.G - Design secrets used to produce this low center of gravity chassis. Sophisticated high-quality design is also easy to drive.
- Ni-Mh & Li-Po Compatible - The battery tray layout is suitable for both style of batteries either a Ni-Mh(6cells) or Li-Po (2cells).
- Independent Suspension - Specially designed 4-wheel independent suspension delivers plenty of stroke even on the upward side for stable high-speed surface tracing and powerful running performance.
- Unlimited Adjustments - Setting options are available for chassis height, camber, tread, as well as front and rear toe angle.
- Full Range of Option Parts - Optional springs and motors provide a variety of power feel settings. Install an optional stabilizer to take performance to an even higher level.
- TF5 Comp Compatible - The TF5 S is compatible with the full range of TF5 Competition version parts and optional parts.
Tread (F/R): 182/181mm
Tire (F/R): 66×25mm
Weight: 1,550g approx. (with Body）
- Chassis Kit
- Clear Body
- G20 Motor
- Body Decal Set
- Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
Price: $287.99Here's a sexy video: