Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the M-06 PRO Chassis. This RR (Rear Motor, Rear Wheel Drive) chassis is a completely new design and features a bathtub chassis with a low center of gravity and optimum balance. The M-06 PRO chassis has excellent rear end stability and overall controllability and is a vast improvement over the previous generation M-04.
Comes fully loaded with Option Parts
- Item 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
- Item 53642 5mm Alu. Ball Connector (Blue)
- Item 42168 Touring Car Short Spring Set (Black)
- Item 54000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
- Item 54121 Alu. Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- Item 54195 M-05 Alu. Turnbuckle Steering Rod
- Item 54193 M-05 Alu. Steering Post
- Item 54192 M-05 Alu. Steering Link
- Item 50746 CVA Super Mini Shock Unit Set (Clear)
- Item 53539 5.5mm Alu. Spacer Set
- Item 53456 TA04 Turnbuckle Upper Arm Set
- Item 53159 4mm Anodized Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.Three adjustable Wheelbase Lengths (210mm/225mm/239mm).
- The battery is longitudinally placed for optimum chassis balance.
- The M-06 comes equipped with the same gear ratios as the M-05.
- 8-spoke white wheels and 60D tires included.
Compatible with a variety of Body Parts Sets for M-Chassis machines such as:
- 51402 1/10 Scale R/C Honda S800 Racing Body Parts Set
- 51420 1/10 Scale R/C Alpine A110 Body Parts Set
Monday, September 27, 2010
I was going to write about something else but then I saw this and decided to be the first to bring you an actual pic. I have to guess that they are still sticking with a December release for the M06-PRO.