RTR Sprint 2 Sport with 1969 Chevrolet Camaro body
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is now available with the classic 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro® body, pre-painted in bright orange paint, with white stripes, chrome bumpers and vintage wheels/tires for an authentic muscle car look. The Sprint 2 Sport comes with all of the features of the standard Sprint 2, minus the battery pack and charger, giving racers the ability to pick their favorite packs or save money and use their existing packs and charger.
The Sprint 2 Sport is the perfect club racer and is the ideal entry into RC racing fun! Its chassis is almost indestructible and easy to drive, but also has all the racing features you need for a perfect set up on most racetracks. The "out of the box" settings include fully adjustable suspension with control over important settings like camber, caster, toe in, ride height, Ackerman, springs etc. to fine tune your car for faster lap times!
The Sprint 2 Sport chassis delivers excellent handling. A belt driven 4 wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and high grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces. Plus, the race proven suspension with oil filled shock absorbers offer lots of racing features you wouldn't expect from a Sport car: adjustable camber and toe-in links, extra long upper links with new multiple mounting positions, adjustable Ackerman settings, adjustable droop, different caster and toe in blocks included in the kit... to name but a few.
With a big foam front bumper, a reinforced chassis, upper deck and shock towers you'll see that the Sprint 2 Sport can take the abuse of racing on the track and on the street! All important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 extra tough! The fully ball raced, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission with only one geared step (48dpi motor pinion to spur gear) is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors.
With sealed gear differentials front and rear, you never have to worry about time-intensive diff rebuilds on your Sprint 2 Sport. The strong and flexible HPI polycarbonate body shell resists cracking and other damage! 8 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheel axles and 6 more ball bearings at all other axles don't wear out like metal or plastic bushings and provide lower friction and more speed.
When you're ready, it will be very easy to hop up your Sprint 2 Sport. Install a new body shell from HPI's great range of bodies, get some HPI wheels with high traction tires, or a wide variety of option parts for the Sprint 2 Sport!
- Pre-painted 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro® body with bright orange paint, white stripes and chrome bumper decals.
- High quality HPI SC-15 Reversible ESC and 15 Turn Firebolt electric motor.
- Satin chrome Vintage 5 Spoke wheels and treaded Vintage tires for authentic muscle car looks.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
- Adjustable rear body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts.
- Fine tune your suspension with adjustable turnbuckles.
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain.
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices.
- Durable injected molded nylon main chassis.
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry.
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI bodies.
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings.
- Precise bellcrank steering.
Length 17" (431mm)
Height 5" (127mm)
Width 7.5" to 8.0" (190mm to 200mm) (adjustable using offset wheels)
Wheelbase 10" (254mm)
#104669 RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT W/ 1969 CHEVROLET® CAMARO® Z28® $349.00