Ok FWD drifting is as cool as Fast and Furious graphics on an Oldsmobile Achieva. EG6 civic bodies are really good looking. What am I getting at? Tamiya secretly dropped a civic drifter in Japan. If you dig around you can get one. I don't know about it. I'm torn. Half of me is full of want and the other is full of wtf. The car looks good. I'm glad they released it on the FF03 chassis. I won't buy that one either though. I'm broke.
Tamiya (#92193) 1:10 Honda Civic SiR EG6 TT-01D
One of the hottest model - Honda Civic SiR EG6 now comes on the impressive drift spec TT-01D chassis and is waiting for you to test your drifting prowess. RC 1:10, Car, Electric-Powered, On Road.
- Based on the user-friendly TT-01D chassis for effortless assembly.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
- Drift-spec modifications include special suspension tuning, full ball bearings, RS-540 sport tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA super mini shock dampers and short springs and adjustable upper arms.
- Polycarbonate body captures the Civic Sir EG6’s beautiful shape.
- Installed on the stylish silver wheels are Super Driftech tires which are made from resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to further customize your machine.
- Tamiya 1:10 TT01D Honda Civic SiR EG6 EP Chassis
- Wheels and Drift Tires (4pcs)