ads



Monday, September 6, 2010

New From Tamiya

Tamiya is at it again. I love Tamiya. Tamiya completes me. People may speak poorly of Tamiya, they just don't understand the awesomeness. Now for the bs. Why the funk are they releasing all of these cool rwd bodies on the fwd M05 chassis? I think they are abandoning the rwd mini platform. I checked the TCS rules and they removed the part about no rwd bodies on fwd chassis and vice versa. Oh well time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'. Into the future. The TA series is up to 5 with 6 looming on the horizon. I'll admit I still haven't bought a TA05 yet. I have no good reason other than the 47 other RC cars I have to feed. 47 may be an exaggeration but anything more than 5 might as well be 50 when it comes to needing parts. This might be the one to crack my wallet. Mach Go Go is Japanese for SPEED Motherfunking RACER! See the M on the hood? When I was a kid I wanted to paint a red M on my hood. Then I realized girls don't like guy with cars painted like cartoons, but they looove guys with toy cars painted like cartoons.

RC Alpine A110 - M05Ra
Item #58471


The Alpine A110 sits on the M-05RA chassis. The Alpine was also founded by a sports car enthusiast. Originally based on a Renault, it was first released in 1963 and later took part in and dominated road races in the late 1960�s and early 1970�s. Some great feats of its career was when it entered the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally and won the race in difficult conditions as well as recording a victory in the European Rally Championship.

  •  1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
  •  Polycarbonate body, includes separately molded light cases.
  •  Side mirrors separately molded.
  •  Polycarbonate guards protect the motor and battery pack against dirt and debris.
  •  Short wheelbase: 210mm.
  •  60D rally block tires included.
  •  Install separately available Tamiya LED Light Unit (TLU-01, 53909) for exciting light action.

RC Mach GO GO GO Shaken 408R - TA05v2
Item #84141


Limited edition team Mach's Go Go Go Shaken 408R, mounted on the TA-05 V2 chassis.

Specs & Features
  • 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
  • Polycarbonate body.
  • Separately molded side mirrors and rear wing.
  • LED lights are not included.
  • 2-belt driven TA05 ver.II chassis.
  • Comes with medium narrow racing slick tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment