ads



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tamiya's New Buggy Will Attack, Fast!

I hated the Tamiya Fast Attack when I was a kid. I didn't like the friction shocks, trailing arm suspension, or the fact that the entire kit was molded in beige. Not one kid in our area had one. Now in the future those things are worth their weight in gold because they look so realistic. It still goes like crap probably. I am torn on this one; on one hand I like old RC stuff, on the other I still don't have much love for this buggy. I know with my adult skills and money I could make one of these pretty awesome. On the other the Kyosho Scorpion I bought for $25 on craigslist (don't hate) needs some attention. Look at this buggy, drool, dream, and make plans.


RC Fast Attack 2011 Item #58496

Originally released in 1984, the Fast Attack Vehicle was an R/C buggy that reproduced the look and feel of a special type of a military vehicle. It featured a realistic body and roll cage and offered superior off-road performance. This is the re-release of the Fast Attack R/C car.
Specs and Features:
  • 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
  • Includes 1150 (5x11mm) ball bearings. Note: First re-release production only
  • Durable resin body and roll cage are mounted on ABS resin bathtub type chassis.
  • Semi-pneumatic grooved front tires and rear tires with block pattern tread.
  • Soldier figure and M60 machine gun included.
  • Front and rear independent suspension
  • Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
  • Includes Tamiya TEU-104BK electronic speed control unit (ESC)
  • Includes Johnson/Mabuchi 540-J brushed motor

No comments:

Post a Comment