I am one of about seven Americans that watch FIA GT1 racing. Some obscure cable channel must have the broadcasting rights here in the
because I have to watch the races the next day instead of live streaming. I still watch because I love racing. My favorite car to watch is the Corvette. I think the Corvette C6R is one of the best looking race cars the US has ever produced. Those who follow GT1 know that my favorite car usually gets punted to the back of the field by a bully Aston Martin. One car that has been standing up to those British bullies is the GTR. This car has a presence like Shaq. Look at the crowd; do you see the huge guy standing above everyone else? That's him. One of the main reasons I love skylines, is because of their size. They are the Robbie Morales of the racing world, big guys that ball like the little ones. United States
To be honest I like the JRM team better this season but hey those cars are a few decals away from this one. I have noticed a lack of current GT bodies available. That is sad news because GT1 and GT3 have been amazing this season and probably have won some new fans. I should be talking about the car but if you don't know what a TT01 is by now then you more than likely have no idea what I am talking about anyways. Those who do, look at the pics and imagine getting beat by a Corvette C6R. Especially since it will only happen in dreams this year.
RC Sumo Power GT Nissan GT-R - TT01E Item #58501
The Nissan GT-R, fielded by the UK-based Sumo Power to compete in the 2010 FIA GT1 World Championship, now comes on the fun-to-drive TT-01 Type-E Chassis.
Specs and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body of the Nissan GT-R included.
- Side mirrors and rear wing are reproduced with separately molded parts.
- Separately molded light cases included (separately available LEDs can be installed).
- Sticker sheet and masking seals included.
- Narrow slick tires (26mm width) and silver narrow 6-spoke wheels (offset +2) included.
- TT-01 Type-E chassis features 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC included