The Tamiya Avante was unobtainable gold to me as a child. I had lust in my heart for this buggy. I never got one of these fragile rides. That was probably for the best. It would have broken and I would be able to afford or find parts for it. Now I'm old. With age comes patience and money so now I can wait and afford to repair one of I break it.
This puppy right here is sweet like candy. It looks sexy with the body on or off. I don't really care how it performs because it has a cool factor of 11. The name sucks. over here in the states women have a nickname for their private part. They call it a vajayjay. Do you see the confusion? This truck is awesome just like women are so maybe it is a good name. Check out the truck. Bask in its awesomeness. Then buy one.
This is an electric R/C assembly kit of a 4WD racing truck. The main chassis platform is a 15mm longer wheelbase version of the basic chassis of Item 58489 Avante (2011) and is matched with 100mm diameter V-pattern block tires. The truck uses a new 2.0mm thick carbon fiber lower & upper deck. Its longer wheelbase (275mm) provides increased stability during high-speed off-road driving. The aluminum and metal trailing arm suspension from the Avante has been replaced with durable plastic suspension, as seen in the Vanquish kit (item 58076), for the Vajra.
Specs and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Shaft-driven 4WD chassis features chassis layout with longitudinally mounted motor & battery pack.
- 2.0mm thick carbon fiber double-deck
- 2.0mm carbon plate steering rack with ball bearings
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with aluminum front knuckles and durable resin/plastic suspension arms.
- Universal drive shafts (re-buildable)
- Aluminum wheel hex hubs (clamp type)
- Front and rear oiled-filled CVA shock units are secured to durable 3.5mm thick carbon fiber damper stays.
- Newly designed front & rear ball differentials included. Center unit is a locked direct type as opposed to the center ball diff unit seen in the Avante.
- Comes equipped with front & rear V-pattern block tires (Width/Diameter: 50/110mm).
- 5-spoke chrome plated wheels
- 26 Ball Bearings included
- Front and rear bumper guards
- Item 53779 GT-Tuned Motor (25T) included.
- Comes with polycarbonate truck body shell (Modified Super Levant body).