ads



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Toyota Land Cruiser Body

This isn't new but not distributed in the states so you don't jack sheeze about it. Bam. Instant Baller Status. I gots the pics and the part number the rest is up to you. It looks a little small to me and its on the CR-01 chassis that has a short wheelbase. It probably should go with a smaller 1.9 chassis maybe even a MRC scaler. Of course when I get my hands on one it will go on a DF-01 with some chrome 2.2's, mirror tint and other 90's pimp accouterments. I live vicariously through my RC's, pitiful, yes.

Active Hobby AC302 CRAWLER'-LC80 Body set
This spare body set is corresponding to 1/10 scale crawler's chassis(SCX10 and CR01 etc).
80 bodies known most in the LC series were produced.
Head light cup / Tail lump cup / Mad guard / Side mirror / Side & Sun roof visor.These parts are attached.
The material is Polycarbonate.






No comments:

Post a Comment