Jeep® fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1982-1992 Jeep® Comanche body for 1:10 Scale and Crawler rigs (12.3" wheel base).
Again, with over the top detail, Pro-Line brings another iconic crawler back to life for the 1:10 Scale Builders.
Utilizing a modular cab/bed design, the Jeep® Comanche comes in two configurations; either a fully detailed truck bed or clearanced bed for the Axial Trail Honcho Cage system. With either system, builders are a high degree of flexibility.
- Designed for 12.3" wheelbase crawlers
- Modular cab/bed design allows multiple configurations
- Available in 2 configurations
o SCX10 Trail Honcho (#3333-00)
o Full bed detail (#3335-00)
- Perfectly detailed and classic line's create the perfect 1982-1992 Jeep® Comanche
- Use Pro-Line's 12.3" wheelbase PL-C Floor Pan (#3339-00) and PL-C Interior (#3337-00) for the ultimate scale rig.
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan®
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Made in the USA
- Clear Lexan® Jeep® Comanche Cab (1),
- Clear Lexan® Jeep® Comanche Bed (1)
- Jeep® Comanche decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Assembly Hardware
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Yeah, I know Proline has more Jeeps out than Chrysler. I wish they would make some FSJ (Full Size Jeep) bodies. I am fiending for a Golden Eagle Cherokee Chief. But no my tastes are too weird for public consumption. They have to make the cereal box. That's what I call the XJ chassis. I would imagine getting into a cereal box would be akin to getting into an XJ. When I was a little kid I loved them. Then I hit puberty and hit the side of my head on the roof because I didn't duck low enough to get in it. Anyways here is the scoop: