ads



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tamiya Is Amazing

They brought back my favorite body set again! A double encore! Yes I have always wanted a Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3-16 and I have always lusted after it's European cousin the Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II. Now Tamiya has brought it back one more time. I acquired a bodyset of the last rerelease from a friend. It wasn't painted properly and I have been dreading  the repair job. Now I am just going to buy this and have my dream car. I can do a simple repair job on the other one and use it as a runner! Win, and win again! Look love and prepare to buy one, the line forms behind me.
RC Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 - TT01E Evolution II
In 1986, Mercedes-Benz released a sports version of the 190 series car with a 16-valve engine. This car later evolved into the 190 E 2.3-16, 190 E 2.5-16, 190 E 2.6-15 Evolution. and finally the 190 E 2.5-6 Evolution II. This final variant was also used in the German Touring car Championship Motor-sport series and proved to be a highly popular and competitive machine.

Specs and Features:
  • 1/10 scale R/C assembly model.
  • Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Chrome Metal Plated Wheels), Initial release only .
  • Polycarbonate body .
  • Separately molded ABS parts to depict side mirrors, rear wing, front grille, and metal-plated emblem included.
  • Entry level TT-01 Type-E touring car chassis.
  • Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type-E Chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
  • Sticker sheet and masking seals included.

No comments:

Post a Comment