You may have noticed I have been MIA for a few days. No worries Obama came up with the ransom and I was released! So let's see what has happened in my absence. We are now at war (again). They still can't fix the reactors in Japan. Team Oreca won Sebring. LRP has released an affordable touring car. That last one was actually on topic! Yup another cheap touring car. I love it. I still don't know why the parking lots over here on the east coast don't have a bunch of new people (or maybe I'm not invited to the bashes). I honestly think that the whole hobby is shrinking because of the broke-ness (recession), many people can't afford to RC and feed their families. Fools. I bought a pallet of ramen noodles for when times got tough. I may not be able to afford an Avante but I can at least continue to use what I have.
The street version of the new S10 Blast line is also available as Clubracer now. The clubracer version comes as rolling chassis without tyres, body, motor, speedo, servo and radio system.
With the S10 Blast TC Clubracer every racer has the possibility to perfectly equip and setup his car for the demands of local racing series on club level. Many clubs are using own regulations regarding motors, speedos, tyres and bodies. With the clubracer you are easily able to use these components without having any surplus items from a RTR kit.
The S10 Blast TC Clubracer comes with the already proven components of the S10 Blast Offroad line like CVDs in front, adjustable turnbuckles, anti-roll bars front and rear, voluminous „Big- Bore“ shock absorbers, shaft drive train and even more first-class features.
Compared to the S10 Offroad cars, the S10 Blast TC comes with a single-part chassis and without a slipper. The slipper is not needed in Onroad cars and we save extra weight without it. You can mount every commercial 1/10 touring car bodies and wheels, so that the S10 Blast TC is exactly adaptable for the needs in the 1/10 touring car scene and has all the features a real race car has.
Many option parts are available for the S10 Blast TC. According to your requirements and skills, you can pimp your S10 TC with the Standard-, Sport- or Pro-Tuning Sets.
Start your racing career with the great S10 Blast TC!
- Electric 1/10 Onroad Touring Car; Completely built onroad model (without tyres and body shell)
- Completely built with ball bearings
- Fully adjustable onroad suspension for perfect handling
- CVD driveshafts front
- Steel spider differentials front and rear
- Front and rear swaybars included
- Special large-volume threaded „Big Bore“ shocks with 4-hole shock pistons for maximum traction on any surface
- Low maintenance and efficient universal drivetrain
- Robust tub chassis for best protection of the electronic components, perfect weight distribution and easy maintenance
- Battery holder prepared for the use with LiPo and NiMH batteries